Since its founding in 1915, Jaros, Baum & Bolles has operated based on a core of proven principles:
- The client is our first priority above all else. This has been our utmost guiding principle since we began which has resulted in deep loyalties, some of which have lasted for decades;
- Apply proven engineering practices while always seeking to develop new and inventive solutions. This relates equally to intricate and complex engineering issues as it does to the most basic designs;
- Always remain at the forefront of our industry. We are particularly passionate about our dedication to sustainable design. Also, our firm leverages the latest tools and technologies available, such as Building Information Modeling;
- Our engineers are our greatest strength. This is a key reason why JB&B has remained a leading mechanical, electrical and building services engineering firm for decades;
- Provide global support to our international clients. This commitment has garnered projects in over 30 countries on six continents.
JB&B is a firm that defines itself not only by what it does, but by how it does it. Not wavering from these seemingly straightforward, yet well grounded founding principles has proven to be the perfect formula for success.